Monday, March 1, 2010

Catholic Gaming Community?

From the e-mail files:

"I’ve been looking around the web for any ‘Catholic Gaming’ groups, specifically on the Xbox 360, I came across one of the blogs you contribute to and decided to shoot you an email.

Do you know of any Catholic-based clans, or gaming communities? I’m interested in gaming with like-minded individuals, and if you’ve ever played Xbox Live, you know that most people tend to be vulgar, crass, disrespectful and the like. Right now I’m playing ModernWarfare 2, but I love almost all games. Let me know if you can point me in the right direction!"


Being the online gaming square that I am, I got nothin.' Readers! Knowest thou anything relevant about this topic?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, sorry I don't know of any Catholic clans, but I'm catholic and I like to play Modern warfare 2. So if you want you can send me a friend request. My gamertag is beta447.